Sunday, December 13, 2009

Comedianne

You have to be one of the funniest kids I know. You like to talk and share things with us...make us laugh...jump around...sing and dance. "Elmo Potty" is now your favorite DVD, and we have so much fun watching you dance around to "The Potty Song". Daddy says you have a really good memory. I have to agree because you easily memorize songs and lines from everything you watch. You even copy Daddy's mannerisms because you spend so much time with him.

Now at 26 months (tomorrow), you really love playing with Therese most of the time and she definitely enjoys your company. A couple of days ago when I was resting, I heard you push the bedroom door open and say, "Come on, Therese. Shhh...sleeping. Shhh...sleeping." It was so cute.

I wish I could write down every little thing that comes out of your mouth!

You call me Mommy now - as of a couple weeks ago - and I love it! Since I've been sick this past week, you'll come in and visit me, stand at the foot of the bed and say, "Hi, Mom."

You officially know all your letters and can count to 20. I think you've been doing this for over a month now.

You've also grown very attached to your monkey and the Sleeping Beauty baby that Ati gave you.

Daddy said you did a football move on your own today, which made him really happy. =)

I think it was super-sweet when you laid your head on Lola's lap on Thanksgiving at Tita Emeline's house.

Oh, so many things to remember, Lea! We love seeing what new things you're going to do next! Thank you for always keeping us entertained...it's a lot of fun having you around!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments: