Saturday, October 3, 2009

ABC's

We have much to catch up on, little Lea!


You will be two years old in just a couple of weeks!  Tonight when we were hanging out, you asked for the cow in the iTouch.  When I turned the spelling game on, you took the iTouch from me and started moving the letters around into the right spots.  When you spelled your first word, you jumped up and down yelling, "I did it!  I did it!"  You were so happy!  You spent a long time spelling names of animals on our game, and you smiled saying, "Good job!" whenever you got another animal's name spelled.  After a while, you didn't seem to need the praise anymore...you were just determined to spell as many animals as you could. =)

I'm glad that you love to learn - you're such a good student!  It's fun to watch you get so excited about new things.  Earlier this week when I was opening the mail, you picked up a Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon and started naming the numbers and letters you saw!  I was so surprised and thrilled to tell Daddy because it meant that you've been paying attention to everything we've been teaching you!

Yay, Lea!

Lots more to come...

Love,
Mommy =)

0 comments: